Strew or place Rabbit Tobacco Strips in the below areas to combat pests such as these.
See Disclaimer below.
- WINDOW SILLS
- CLOSETS (Where Clothes Moths & other bugs often take up residence)
- UNDER BEDS
- UNDER MATTRESS SLIP
- UNDER CHAIRS & COUCHES
- IN AIR VENTS
- UNDER & BEHIND APPLIANCES
- UNDER KITCHEN SINKS
- ATTACH TO INSIDE BOTTOM OF DOORS
- UNDER LAWN MOWER COVERS
- UNDER DASHES AND SEATS OF VEHICLES
- OUTDOOR BUILDINGS
- SLEEPING BAGS
- TENTS (Place strips at ground level)
- BIRD HOUSES & CAGES (If birds accept the aroma they will have less mites to contend with)
- DOG HOUSES & BEDS (will help combat fleas if your pet/s will accept the aroma)
- CAT HOUSES & BEDS (will help combat fleas if your pet/s will accept the aroma)
- IN MAILBOXES (Where Black Widow & Brown Recluse spiders often take up residence).
UNDER AUTOMOBILE SEATS & DASH (First, place the rabbit tobacco in silk stockings).
For esthetic purposes, strew chopped or ground rabbit tobacco parts on window sills and cover with strip of cloth such as below. It need not be mesh.
These strips can be used in many other areas, such as industrial sites, health providers, hospitals, clothing store storage, restaurant food preparation areas, and the like.
Disclaimer: We do not guarantee that all insects, spiders, scorpions, moths and the like, will be eradicated by the use of rabbit tobacco. However, based on its use at selected homes (one of which is mine) and outbuildings, this herb has proven to be very effective. Put it out and leave it for a few weeks, then if you don’t see results, contact me for a refund of your purchase price.